Point Predictive Accelerates Growth with Key Additions to Senior Management Team
November 10, 2020 10:00 AM EST
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Point Predictive Inc., the San Diego-based company that provides machine learning solutions to the lending industry, today announced additions and changes to its leadership team on the heels of its recent Series B investment round. The company has appointed key executives to lead its technology, data science, sales, marketing, product management, finance, and customer success functions as it accelerates its growth and extends its reach into the lending industry.
“We founded Point Predictive to give lenders an innovative new approach to managing risk, and the industry has responded with enthusiasm,” said Tim Grace, Chairman and CEO of Point Predictive. He continued, “The adoption of Point Predictive’s Artificial + Natural Intelligence solutions has resulted in tremendous growth, validated our company’s mission, and attracted Series B investment.” He added, “Now we have added a talented array of leaders who will execute on our ambitious growth strategy moving forward.”
The new leadership team consists of:
- Dr. Michael Housman, hired as Chief Technology Officer. Housman is an accomplished technologist and academic with numerous patents in the fields of data science and artificial intelligence. Housman holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Harvard University and a Ph.D. in Applied Economics from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Paras Kothari, hired as Chief Financial Officer. Kothari brings two decades of experience in CFO and finance leadership roles at companies such as NCR, Fiserv, and Encompass Digital Media. Kothari is a Certified Public Accountant, holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Ranchi University and an MBA from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.
- Eric Werab, promoted to Chief Revenue Officer. Werab was previously Point Predictive’s Vice President of Product Strategy and was instrumental achieving the company’s current growth trend. Prior to Point Predictive, Werab held strategic leadership and consulting roles at Fiserv, Accertify, and Crowe Horwath LLP. Werab holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from Purdue University.
- Dr. Christopher Clarke, hired as Vice President of Data Science. Clarke is a research and development specialist bringing deep experience in commercializing advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and big data technologies and ecosystems. Clarke joins with experience across a broad and innovative array of industrial applications, including thermal transfer, fluid mechanics, image processing, solar energy, and financial services. Clarke holds a Bachelor of Science in Physics from University of Northern Colorado and a Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics from New York University.
- Dennis Behrman joins as Vice President of Marketing and Growth. Behrman is a veteran B2B software marketing expert who has held marketing and product management leadership roles at cutting-edge software, data, and analytics companies such as ResMan Property Management Solutions, Active Network, Equifax, Experian, and ID Analytics. Behrman holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Boston University.
- Yvonne Blankenship, joins as Vice President of Customer Success. Blankenship is a passionate and accomplished executive with a track record of building exceptional and lasting relationships with customers of technology businesses. Early in her career, she served as president of a loan servicing company. She then embarked upon an illustrious executive career leading the client services and customer success functions for ProfitLine and Certona.
- David Johnson, promoted to Chief Compliance Officer. Johnson was previously Vice President of Operations and Technology where he established the processes, controls, and governance framework required for Point Predictive to become an industry-leading provider of fraud and risk management solutions. In his elevated role, he continues to ensure that Point Predictive exceeds applicable standards for information security, legal, and regulatory compliance while ensuring sound business policies and practices across the organization. Johnson is a 25-year veteran of the data science industry and holds a Masters in Computer Science from Rutgers University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from The University of Kansas.
“Point Predictive’s mission is to power new levels of trust and confidence in lending, and this new senior management team is the perfect group of leaders to accomplish that mission,” Grace added. “The company has grown tremendously over the past three years, owing to our Artificial + Natural Intelligence technology and our unique and proprietary consortium data,” he continued. “I’m excited for what lies ahead for this team and the entire company. These leaders will accelerate Point Predictive’s growth, scale our technology, and extend the business’s reach as we help the lending industry stop more fraud and deliver brilliant experiences to their trusted consumers and borrowers,” he concluded.